Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
In most of the suit-cases we can find the combination lock, usually consisting of 3 digits as shown below.
Unfortunately sometimes our mind gets mixed up with the sh*t around us and we forget these important 3 digit’s number also but only to learn a very new thing in our life that is to unlock it.
So within no time you are gonna take out those inevitable stuffs out from that locked suit-case .
Here’s the procedure :
1. First of all try to find any gap beneath the lock.
2. Now with the help of a torch try to see a ball like thing inside the gap, while rolling the first (left most) lock’s digit at the same time change the digit very slowly one by one.
3. At a point of time you can see a hole on the ball through the gap, now stop rolling the fist digit.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 with the rest of the two digits also.
Now try to open the suit-case. If you get the bad luck then please don’t worry because the advance steps described below is definitely gonna open it up. (in most cases)
5. Now have a look at the numbers on the lock, one digit at a time.
6. If the first digit is less then 5 then add 5 to it or else subtract 5 from the number.
7. Repeat step 6 for the rest of the two remaining digits on the lock.
Now the suitcase must get open up.
A survey finds that people who download music illegally also spend more buying tunes legitimately.
The internet regulator approves plans to allow non-Latin-script web addresses, in a move set to transform the online world.
In fact Arab nations are leading a “historic” charge to make the world wide web live up to its name.
The move is the first step to allow web addresses in many scripts including Chinese, Thai and Tamil.
More than 20 countries have requested approval for international domains from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (Icann).